For Ethan this new change was the toddler bed we bought and he and Ben put together yesterday. He seemed to be really excited about it and was jumping all over it, but when nighttime came he wanted NOTHING to do with it. He's probably voiced his opinion last night more than a dozen times saying, "I don't want big boy bed!" His usual bedtime of 8:30 consisted of rocking him, sitting next to his bed on the floor, attempting to have him fall asleep in our bed, and driving him around. Nothing seemed to work, but finally by 12:15 he was in his own room. He woke up around 4:45 and had a hard time falling asleep again. Hopefully we can get him adjusted soon, or I might just give up and bring the crib back into his room.
For me, the new change is a new do. I've been meaning to get my haircut for the last week or so, but haven't made an appointment. With 2 weddings coming up for siblings in the next 2 weeks, I needed a change and I received a nice little surprise from my parents saying that as an early birthday present I could go and get my haircut and have them foot the bill. Please and thank you! I give you the before and after shots:
6 comments:
Cute hair!
Ethan's bed is cute too. Hopefully he will get used to it soon so you and Ben can get some sleep.
cute bed, cute ethan and cute hair! where did you get the robots on his closet??
hmmmm...big boy beds. Connor is needing to get one of those. Does Ethan like stickers? Maybe you can make him a chart....the haircut is very chic - you look great!
First of all, Ethan's room is adorable. Love how you've decorated. I love the descriptive pictures of Ethan...excited and then not so much. Wow, what a night of luring to sleep! I hope that doesn't last long.
Second your hair looks great! It had been about six months since I cute mine too until last month. I love that we're both to cheap to justify the expense! Love yoU!
Looks so cute! I can't wait to see it in person.
Love the new haircut, you are making mine look long again.
Post a Comment