Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Shocker

I mentioned this to a couple of people over the past few days, and here is the clip to prove it.



I am an unabashed fan of the Cadbury Creme Egg, but this revelation - along with the hefty price tag for each one of those suckers - may be enough to force me to give up on them forever.

I just have three left over to eat. Then I'm done for good. I swear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Although I was initially outraged, I probably should be grateful since the old size was always a tad too much creamy-centered-goodness and I now can say that I am on a diet by simply eating the same number of eggs as I normally do, 73.

I did a blingo search and read a few posts ona message board. A hilarious one from an Australian read:
"We get the creme eggs all year round in Oz too. Guess its god's way of saying sorry for making every second animal here deadly poisonous!"