Ethan has a favorite song. All things considered, it's a pretty good choice (although it can get a little annoying after 5 straight listens).
Anyway, here's a video of him singing and dancing along with it. His dancing gets better halfway through. I'm a big fan of his finger points during the "Ahhs."
* Unfortunately, our blog cuts off the edge of the video (at least on our computer). It doesn't really affect the video much, but you can always click through and see the whole thing on YouTube.
UPDATE
In case you don't believe that this is Ethan's favorite song:
9 comments:
So cute--my personal favorite are his turns and high pitched singing/screaming voice :) I want to squish him through the computer!
Ok, that is hilarious. Seriously, those moves were freaking funny!!! He is so dang cute!
Awesome. At the beginning it's hard to tell if he is conducting, or doing the wave with his arms. He and Naomi and break it down together next time we see you. Her favorite part is the Ahhs, too!
i love his moves during the "ahhhhs" so cute!
That cracks me up. I love it. He is so funny. And I like how Ben is torturing him by changing the songs.
Too cute! At least the boy knows what he likes!
I think he would love a drum set...
Now for Song 2!
Love it!!! What a great little dancer. He should take his show on the road.
Too cute!! Ethan has moves and he does not care who sees him!! Love it.
Post a Comment