Sunday, June 3, 2007

Different But The Same

As you can plainly see, we decided to change the look of the blog. I think it looks alright. If you have any tips or tricks to make it look better, pass them along. I learned a little html back in high school, but I really don't understand most of the junk in these blogspot templates. We'll probably get sick of this look, like we did with the old one, in a couple of weeks.

I can't say that too much else is going on. It's amazing how fast life gets back to normal after a fun vacation. We've only been back for a week, and it almost feels like we never went to the Cayman Islands at all. Looking at my pale, white skin, you'd probably never guess that we went either.

Anyway, Amanda is back working her two jobs, and I have officially started my Bar Review course (a week late, but who's counting?). I still can't believe how much stuff I have to learn for the Bar. Who cares what the statute of limitations is if a doctor leaves a scalpel in you after surgery? I guess I should if I want to pass this mother (and the person with the blade in them might care). If you have any good tips on passing the Bar, let me know (I'm talking to you Sam).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to all the great pictures???

Anonymous said...

Ok, I get it now, they are still there, just one at a time. Whew!