Here's more Ethan for all his fans out there. Sorry about the nudity in the video. I tried to edit out the most graphic scenes.
This time last week, Amanda was really starting to feel contractions and began to realize that it might be the real thing. We're so glad than Ethan came when he did. He has been a wonderful blessing in our lives, and we can't imagine life without him. Sure, the nights have been a bit long (or is it short?), but I blame that more on my 6:30 church meetings than little E.
12 comments:
omg! you guys are too cute! if I am in love I can only imagine what you guys are feelin!!!!
Isn't being a parent the most amazing thing ever? You really can't fully understand it until you go through it yourself. Ethan is so lucky to have you guys as parents! Amanda I can't wait to hear how delivery and everything was. Try to get some sleep!!
I'm totally crying right now! That was so precious. He is perfect. I loved the song you put with it. The babies of today have such cooler videos of themselves than we did. Lucky little guys.
Wow, you guys cooked up a cute little guy! Nice video -- the "bits and pieces" were very artistically avoided. We're so happy for you all and can't wait to meet Ethan. Looks like you are both naturals at this parenting thing.
I kept checking to see when this little guy would arrive... he is so dang adorable!!! Now we just need to see him in person. Congratulations!!
He is adorable! He is so alert and calm, and pretty dang good at sucking that pacifier. Can he teach his cousin how to do that? She has lost her ability to suck the pacy.
Congrats Amanda! He is so beautiful! being a mother is so amazing! Good luck with getting some sleep =)
he is quite adorable... nice work
Amanda your baby is darling. Brighton and I just watched the darling bath video. Soak it all in, it fly's by so fast. We miss you guys. Love Ang and Brighton
He is THE CUTEST newborn I have ever seen!!
AHHHHHHHHH! I love him.
I've got to admit that I haven't been checking blogs lately, but I loved seeing the flood of pics and video of little Ethan! What a stud! We are super excited to meet him and visit you guys so soon. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment