- Work.
- A cold (my 3rd this pregnancy...lame).
- Starting and finishing The Hunger Games (I've got the 2nd book on hold at the library).
- Lots of tv due to crazy fluctuating weather that has either kept us indoors because of the rain or because of the heat and because of my cold. I still wonder what we ate for the past week since I was never in the mood for cooking.
- My 35 week Dr.'s appointment where I was prescribed a maternity brace (because of back pain and I feel like my bones are separating).
And that my friends is how we keep busy.
I'm so glad the weather took a turn for the better (in my opinion at least) and it was feeling very fall-esque today. We decided to hit up Powers Farmers Market to check out the pumpkins, giant tepee and get some donuts. This is the 3rd year we've gone to the market, but we didn't buy any pumpkins this time around. We still made Ethan walk around as if he was going to get a pumpkin, attempted to have him feed the animals (which he refused to do) and walked with him through the jack-o-lantern tepee where he declared it as being too scary. All in all, it was fun.
4 comments:
Thanks for the great pix! It was definitely worth the trip to the pumpkin patch just for the pictures! They are awesome!
Sorry things have been yucky lately! I have to say, though, that even on your "sick week" you managed to craft more than I ever would during pregnancy. Geeze, you crafty lady, you!
I loved The Hunger Games! The first one is my favorite but you'll really enjoy the other two. I finished the last one on our trip.
Seriously, the stuff you make is so cute. What a great project!
Ok, I am OBSESSED with pictures of kids in giant pumpkin patches!! I dont' know why, but I think it is the cutest thing ever! GOod luck these last few weeks... can't wait to see the little lady!
Post a Comment