Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update

With over a week since our last post, you must be wondering what we're up to. Right?!? Well, actually more than usual...

Last Thursday we went to a Redwings baseball game with my co-workers before good ol' Christian came to town. Here are some shots from the game.



We were able to spend all day Friday with Christian before 2 of Ben's old roommates drove up from the DC area to play for the weekend. I say "play" because their weekend consisted of: golf, MarioKart until 2:30 in the morning, watching basketball, and playing board games. Since Ben had work yesterday and I didn't, I went to the Museum of Play with 2 of the guys for some entertainment. We ate out at some of the wonderful establishments in Rochester (Dinosaur BBQ and Dog Town) and cooked up some delicious steaks on Sunday night. Overall it was a great weekend and Ethan loved having them around. He actually cried when they hit the road yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't take too many pictures of the guys, but I did capture this one of Ben and Christian in front of our local Genuine Honky Tonk Rib Joint. I LOVE this place.


We make Rochester look so appealing right? Everyone should come visit us. It's a beautiful time of year! In fact, look at what our lush landscape produced this week. It's a good thing Ben doesn't have to go and buy me flowers for our anniversary on Thursday. I'll gladly take fresh cut peonies this year.


2 comments:

Megan said...

Those flowers are so gorgeous!! Look at you and your green thumb! Good job!

Jules said...

Those are gorgeous. What?!?! Didn't you stay up until 2:30 playing Mario Kart with them? Luke would have.