I know some of you have laughed as you have watched the news regarding weather in Upstate New York and you're probably thinking, "poor Ben and Amanda and their LONG winter". Well, contrary to what the news reports are saying, we haven't seen any snow yet. That isn't to say that it's close to freezing around here (it's about 40 degrees outside) and there's a possibility of snow flurries this afternoon, but so far we're living it up with just rain on the roads. No ice scraping yet.
My official source to how much it really is snowing around these neck of the woods is this website here. Much more reliable than those national weather reports right?
5 comments:
BOOORING! You and Ben make me wait 2 weeks for a friggin' weather report?
Baby news... video clips, dry, witty and sarcastic humor. That's how I like it.
OH... so tell me when it finally snows. I can't wait to visit you!!
Looks like I missed the baby news . . . then all of the sudden there is a fetus swirling around on the screen, like a Pink Floyd concert or something. Maybe you should have waited to post that until it was a little more cute. Whatever. Babies are pretty rad. One week until bar results Ben. Maybe we'll see eachother in February at the "America's Best Inn" in East Greenbush, NY, but let's hope not for the fetus's sake.
Let's PRAY for no snow anytime soon! I hope you guys are doing well!
Just more evidence to confirm global warming. Al Gore truly is a genious. That is a sweet swirling fetus on your screen. We will definitly be visiting your blog more often. We miss you guys
I'm with Jamieson, the floating fetus is freaking me out.
Post a Comment