The dates are this upcoming weekend, March 12-15.
So here's the deal... the invitation is good for all 4 Gap Inc. stores (Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy & Piperlime). You get 30% off at ALL 4 stores with this one invitation AND you can reuse the invitation so you can use it at all 4 locations.
Now if you'd like one, let me know. If you live far away (outside of Rochester) I'd rather email you an invitation, but you'll have to print it out to bring in to the store. If you live in the area, leave a comment so I can set aside a postcard coupon for you. Oh, and if I email you one, you can print multiple copies and give them to your friends. Sweet, huh?
So short of the story is, leave me a comment if you'd like one and if I don't have your email address leave it for me. You're welcome.
Oh, and of course it wouldn't be a post without a picture of the cutest kid on the block. Once again, you're welcome.
8 comments:
Hi Amanda - I would LOVE a coupon :) janeputnam@gmail.com
P.S. I love the baby pictures - too cute!
Ooo, I want one! :)
You are so generous to share. I would love one. Thanks.
um, definitely want a coupon! Thanks so much for sharing!
brittrussl@aol.com
Thanks!
Did they read my mind? I was walking through Gap last week and totally thought how nice it would be if I had one of your coupons. Now I do! Thanks.
Hey, I really like the pacifier: blue, orange, red. Where'd you get that one?
I love the smile with the pacifier. If you email me one I can use it online right? If so send a cyber one my way! :)
Yes Please! megan.k.farrelly@gmail.com
Post a Comment