Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Update

I feel guilty when there is over a week between posts, so I felt it was my duty to post.

Things around here are going well. We got our first visitors to Rochester this weekend, my sister Natalie, her friend and Ben's parents, so we had a full house. We spent a lot of time watching Conference and lounging around. Unfortunately I had to work on Saturday morning, but we were able to still do some fun stuff while they were in town. We did the Church history sites in Palmyra, went to Sticky Lips (a local BBQ joint), Wegmans (of course), attempted to see Hairspray at the Dollar Theater and played the Wii. Ben's parents are here until tomorrow since we're going to see Bob Dylan and Elvis Costello tonight in concert! Should be amazing. I doubt Ben will be browsing the internet like he was at the last event we went to.

That's all for now. Perhaps we will post again after the concert.

No comments: